With 20 Years of REAL LIFE Estate Selling Experience, the EstateMAX process has become a system, designed intentionally to turn your personal property into cash assets.
EstateMAX and our new proprietary online auction platform, takes all the stress off of you. From start to finish we can turn your estate or home full of personal property to cash in less than 2 weeks. How do we do that!?
After you hire us-we have a very straight forward contract for on site and on line auctions, that offers additional services, too, like transitions services, packing, property clean out, updating and staging. We get to work.
We are a personalized company. You communicate what you need and we design your project to accomodate your needs.
We set the date-for the sale, then for the set up and photography to come to the home, and get started- where we take hundreds of quality photos that we use to publicize your sale on many websites, and social media pages several weeks prior to the on-site sale date, and for the online sale, they are published the week prior to the sale, as advertisement for the sale.
For On Site EstateMAX tag Sales, We organize, merchandise, price and set up our props, tables, cashier station to conduct the sale on site. (For on-site sales, typically our clients have already moved out with the things they are keeping .
For On-line Other People’s Stuff auctions we set up, tag with a bar code for auction and photograph. Likewise, many shots of a single item, all needed to present it to the viewing public. These items stay in place until after the auction when we come in to meet the buyers for pickup at a pre-determined time, done in one day.
What’s the difference in the results? All jobs are unique and they all have their similarities. It’s all about the audience. An Estate sale, regardless of the sales strategy- is NOT a retail setting. Your Aunt Edna’s Grandmother’s vase with the chipped rim-from a Neanderthal cave in northern Italy-so the tale goes- is not what she said it was worth. What’s it worth? What the seller can get for it.
- An on site sale attracts hundreds of buyers in person who are responding to our professional advertising, who have shopped with EstateMAX before, or not, and also those who are “driving by” and reacting to street side advertising. They want to come in and “experience the goods in the setting” in the context of the home and see how the items are used. There is narrative associated with item in the setting that helps sell it. We can talk about Aunt Edna’s vase and it’s provenance. They can see and poke and sniff and inspect. On-site sales are 3-dimensional, social experiences in addition to being a place to buy a used lawnmower.
- Price points on on-site sales start -as it makes sense- considering all circumstances: below market value based on condition, item, demand, setting. We set the price on a price tag and discount over the course of the sale, open to negotiation based on the buyer’s volume purchases.
- In Contrast but not to detriment, On-line auctions are 1-Dimensional. They attract an on-line viewership comfortable with buying used goods without testing, poking and touching. It’s a more sterile experience. The items are shown on a stark, white background. And it gets the largest passive viewership. From a thousand to a hundred thousand viewers and more…that all depends on the auction and the depth of advertising dollars spent.
- They are appropriate for liquidating personal property in a situation where there is difficulty accessing the property, for a smaller property, where the owner is not selling and leaving the home and, where it’s OK for the auction house can “cherry pick” the inventory to sell only the best of the goods.
- Because it is truly a wholesale buying experience, Price points on on-line auctions typically start at $1 to $10 dollars. The result of the auction is based on the online viewership of the auction.
- All Sales are Final for both sales strategies. No returns, Never!
- Unsold goods from EstateMAX sales are again routed to online for another auction or donated, based on the item. The seller gets a consignment check or a tax receipt.
EstateMAX is a veteran in the market, 20 years in the DC Metro, we earn straight A reviews from our clients. Vetted, Licensed as an LLC in the State of MD.
We Have Every Sale Strategy For All Clients. Just Ask!